Rooms and Rates
Specifically designed to provide a relaxing getaway from the stress of modern life, Lower Allercombe Farm was built in the 17th Century and combines modern amenities with a rustic English country style.
All the rooms have very comfortable beds, are attractively furnished which enhances the original features of the farmhouse. There are a variety of books available for guests to read.
A large room with a superb ensuite bathroom with a separate power shower.
- £90 per night (double occupancy)
- £85 per night (double) (2+ nights)
- £70 per night (single occupancy)
- £65 per night (single) (2+ nights)
A cosy double with an adjoining private bathroom, which has a large bath with a shower attachment.
- £70 per night (double occupancy)
- £65 per night (double) (2+ nights)
Exclusive use of adjoining private bathroom.
- £55 per night (single occupancy)
- £50 per night (single) (2+ nights)
A light airy twin bedded room with a large ensuite shower room, brand new power-shower and beautiful views of the garden.
- £85 per night (double occupancy)
- £80 per night (double) (2+ nights)
- £65 per night (single occupancy)
- £60 per night (single) (2+ nights)
The classic Bed and Breakfast experience:
All rooms have complimentary tea, coffee and water and include a colour television with Freeview. There are ironing facilities, and a hair dryer is also available. We also offer free WiFi to all our guests.
- Spacious rooms
- Daily cleaning service
And, of course, a marvellous full breakfast with all your favourites cooked on the Aga and served in our farmhouse kitchen. Our breakfast also includes home-made bread & preserves and local bacon & sausages from award-winning pigs.
Our rooms are stocked with Neal's Yard toiletry products
Neal's Yard are described as: “A global, award-winning leader in Organic Health & Beauty since 1981, Neal’s Yard Remedies is the modern apothecary."
To check for availability or to book, please call: 01404 822 519